Located on the Hassler's 8th floor, the 400 sqm Hassler Penthouse suite offers the most breathtaking view over Rome’s city center skyline, including the Spanish Steps and Piazza di Spagna with its Barcaccia fountain by Bernini and the famed Via Condotti, Rome’s most exclusive shopping street.
The suite was completed toward the end of 2012. Elegant, contemporary décor blends seamlessly with a state-of-the-art music and lighting system. The elevator provides direct access to the suite, which features two panoramic terraces in Travertine marble, a grand piano and fully-stocked cocktail bar area in the spacious and elegantly-decorated living room with dining area, a staff room with video-surveillance system, free Wi Fi, a kitchen with custom-designed fine bone china tableware, and of course the incomparable view of the city which may be admired from every room, including the spacious bathrooms complete with chromotherapy-enhanced rain showers.
Private butler service is included to take care of every wish and need.
- 400 sqm suite
- 2 large bedrooms with exceptional panoramic views
- 2 panoramic terraces in Travertine marble,70 and45 sqm
- 2 master bathrooms with a view over the city
- Guest bathroom
- large walk-in closets
- Large master living room, grand piano
- 1 elevator with direct access to the suite
- Staff room with bathroom and surveillance system
- Kitchen, fully-equipped, custom-designed bone china set
- Special illumination system for the suite and terraces
- Special music/sound system
- Wi-Fi access, high-speed internet connection, PC/Fax links
- HD plasma-screen TVs with DVD players